BSV ELECTRONIC, S.L.’s Quality Policy is the framework to establish the objectives of improvement of the Quality Management System and it is structured in the following points:
- Product delivery deadline compliance or the response time to any inquiry by the client, including negotiating with suppliers.
- Absence of incidents in the product, both purchased and manufactured.
- Ease of use, configuration and installation of the supplied product.
- Price competitiveness in the sector. Both with the sale fee and in the purchase cost.
- Charge of the total of sales made.
- Product personalization and adaptation for the client.
- Continuous technological improvement, covering all the demanded benefits, the product’s reliability and the sector’s novelties.
- Clarity in the labeling and composition of the product.
- Documentary control of the product and its traceability.
- Complete and quick information to the client.
- Specific knowledge of each company employee’s job position.
- Continuous improvement of processes, parameters and quality indicators.
- Compliance with applicable legislation.